Lashfridays is hormone free, vegan and cruelty free. Our main active ingredient is a Peptide.
What are Peptides?
Peptides are chains of Amino acids. You might have heard about the importance of amino acids as these acids are the supporting and building bricks of protein chains in the human body. A peptide lacks the number of amino acids compared to protein, so increasing peptides in the body leads to better hair health.
Peptides also help in Collagen building. Collagen is basically a massive particle but helps the skin and hair to get better. But since the size of the molecule is so large, it cannot get into the skin if applied topically.
Peptides having the same constituents and being smaller in size can very well penetrate the skin and enhance the health of eyelashes. The other two proteins essential for hair and skin health are elastin and keratin, which have peptides. This is why peptides are so crucial for eyelash enhancement.
HOW DOES THE PEPTIDE COMPOUND WORK?
The peptide serum provides the most significant peptide amino chain to the hair to strengthen it in its growth and after-growth phase. The peptide found in lashfridays is Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. This compound is a highly performing constituent that hydrates the peptides and makes them appear healthier, thick, and shiny. It fortifies and rejuvenates the life of eyelashes, which intensifies the results.
- Purified Water - Water is used as a solvent to dissolve the serum ingredients. Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid is also used to thicken the lash serum.
- Collagen - Collagen enhances the appearance and feel of lashes by increasing lash body, suppleness and sheen. Our collagen is vegan.
- Cucurbita Pepo Pumpkin Seed Extract - The oil from pumpkin seeds helps increase hair growth.
- Sphingolipids - Sphingolipids are complex, long chain lipids (fats) that function as conditioning ingredients.
- Arginine - Amino acids that help condition lash hair.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) - Biotin adds body and shine to lash hair.
- Keratin - Keratin is a type of protein that works by smoothing down the cells that overlap to form your lash hairs. This can make them smoother.